8.22.2011

A New Favorite!

You may have already heard of this website, but it has nearly changed my life! It's called Tip Junkie. Laurie is THE tip junkie! I can liken it to a gigantic linky party, that's archived, organized, and focused on economical/DIY. In addition to the ideas that came to me on this site, I got exposed to many new blogs, including one that sang to my heart, named I Heart Organizing. Are you kidding me??? How did I not know this one existed?! Another new treasure is Living Locurto, where she shares amazing printables, recipes, party planning, and home decor ideas.

Just after spending time in the "free printables" section of Tip Junkie, I have seen tons of resources for a variety of themed birthday parties, home organization, childrens' activities, home decor, gift ideas, and many more things! Here are just a few of my many, many faves:

Cute recipe cards for homemade play dough. Great for a hosting a playgroup activity!

This ridiculously cute birthday party printable pack


And for those of you who are already thinking of Halloween (ummm, I totally am!), Tip Junkie put 20 great Halloween resources all together in one list here. It's a fantastic collection! You MUST check it out!

One final website I'm featuring today is Sprik Space. She is so kind to share a ga-jillion beautiful, free printables for home decor and holidays.


I downloaded this one because I recently started singing this song to my little lady. The first time I sang it, she got super still and quiet as we were cuddling on the couch, and she said, "That's a pretty song, mommy."

1 comment:

  1. im so glad im not the only one addicted to Tip Junkie!!! my favorite post lately has been on preserving veggies. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete